Monday, March 27, 2006

Shameless Self-Promotion



I can't help it. I LIKE the fact that we play things no one else does. We've been playing real, honest-to-goodness albums, as in vinyl, for several months now. And now we're branching into rock opera!


Coming up this Wednesday night, I'll be playing Tommy by the Who from start to finish. And Wednesday, April 12th, the original studio recording of Jesus Christ Superstar.

Of course, there will be breaks...after all...I have to change album sides!

(Now for the self promotion part.....7PM on Power97, 97.7FM. Forgive me)

3 Comments:

Blogger Ken Dillon said...

FORGIVE you??

Man, I'm just so proud you have done a little self-promotion!
VERY cool!

3:19 AM  
Blogger Dave Morris said...

I have this really GREAT turntable and a whole butt-load of vinyl from the old days. Sometimes in the evening, I'll pull out one of those old albums and sit at my bar with a glass of scotch. Good times!

I even transferred some of my old vinyl over to hard drive, used some software to remove pops and hiss, and put it on my iPod. Some of that product is just not available digitally, anywhere.

7:56 AM  
Blogger RR said...

Your station is one of the coolest around. I am bummed I can't hear it much anymore. JC SUperstar takes me back to high school. Who knew Ian Gillan could act, too? Well, if you call that acting, anyway.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home