Saturday, March 25, 2006

We don't need no education

Had reason this week to gather my old college transcripts. (It's not easy carrying those stone tablets around!) Damn! 143.5 hours and not a degree in sight!

It normally takes 124 hours for a bachelor's degree -- UNLESS you spread your hours out over three schools and two majors. I keep thinking I oughta finish the damned think. I think I only need 12 hours (of course, with catalog changes, it's probably more like 112). Not that it would really amount to anything other than personal satisfaction. After all, a political science degree is about as useful as a philosophy degree. The certificate can cover up a hole in the wall.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's worth it. You'll need it when you apply for graduate school.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home