Wednesday, March 29, 2006

It's worth a listen...

If you get a chance (and have 40 minutes to spare) check out Idiot Cervantes. It's a podcast featuring the wit and wisdom of a couple of Jefferson City area bloggers, including J-Dub and DJobe. I single those two out because they seem to disagree on everything. I've been reading their back-and-forth postings on global warming for a while now, and it was nice to hear that even true believers can have a civil discussion about a topic on which they are polar opposites. (me--I try never to argue with a true believer, no matter what the topic. It's largely a waste of your time and theirs.) There is also a minor digression into chimpanzees and roulette, as well as a discussion about eminent domain.

I keep hearing that podcasting is the media of the future. I'm not so sure about that, but give it a listen and see what you think.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug. You rock.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home