Saturday, February 18, 2006

Let's get philosophical!

Everybody get their leg warmers and headbands on and away we...oh wait....that's "let get physical." Sorry.

"Philosophical" is late at night, when you're drunk and/or stoned. It's broad daylight now, and I'm not drunk and I gave up the other decades ago. I never took any philosophy courses in college either. That seemed even more lame than political science, which I DID take.

(An aside -- what do you DO with a philosophy degree? Do you ponder the existential meaning to the question "paper or plastic?" or do you just bag the groceries and smile at the customer?)

Anyway, here goes:

We are the sum of our experiences. Life is a series of choices. That's my philosophy in a nutshell.

And I choose to leave it at that. For now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home